(Calendar can be downloaded by clicking on the link above.)
Spring Semester 2018
- 1 / 8 School reconvenes.
- 1 / 15 Martin Luther King Holiday (School will be closed).
- 2 / 14 Valentine’s Day party. Details to be announced in school newsletter.
- 2 / 19 Presidents’ Day. (School will be closed).
- 3 / 12~3 / 16 Fall Break (School closed 3/12-3/16. Opens on 3/19.)
- 3 / 30 District Recess for SUSD. (School will be closed).
- 5 / 4 Cinco de Mayo party. Details to be announced in school newsletter.
- 5 / 23 End of year dance and singing recital. Times will be announced later in year (will tentatively start around 11:15 and end at 12:45).
- 5 / 24 Last day of school. Early release at 12:45.Graduation for kids going into kindergarten at 1:00. Details TBD.
Summer School 2018 (6/4/18~7/27/18)
Summer school will be 8 weeks of summer school, starting on June 4th and ending on July 27th. Children can do either Spanish, Chinese or a mixture for the week. For the week of July 2nd-6th, classes will be mixed language and mixed age.
- There will be many other events that will happen throughout the school year that we will be asking for parent volunteers to come in (e.g. the firetruck visit, the petting zoo etc).
- For weekly events, please pay attention to the white board located at the front desk. This will list events in advance as a reminder to students and parents. It is suggested that you keep this paper taped to your fridge, and that you take a few minutes to plug important dates into your cell phone’s calendar.